Monday, June 10, 2013

LINKED IN POETRY RECOMMENDATIONS

Since I otherwise would not be active on LinkedIn, I decided to use its space for Poetry -- as my entry today shows:

I read at least five poetry books or poetry-related publications a week; I read as widely as I can.  I've decided to post a recommendation now and then on LinkedIn (the frequency depending on the publications I read).  My first Recommendation: HE LOOKED BEYOND MY FAULTS AND SAW MY NEEDS by Leonard Gontarek (Hanging Loose Press, 2013).

It's basically a highlighting from my Relished W(h)ine List that I blog here.  Why not?  But I will say that the LinkedIn Focus allows me to not just cite what I'm reading but what I really fall in love with -- like, I oved this collection by Leonard Gontarek (a poet who's been around but is new to me); it's just ravishing ... and ravished!


Labels: ,