Thursday, October 15, 2009

MORE MAJOR LEAGUE NEWS

IS HERE!!!!

You know, standards have slipped. Since when has journalism's WHAT, WHO, WHY, WHERE, WHEN & HOW deleted the WHO?!!! They should be including the names of the players, especially since they're publishing their photos! (The author was never dead, Peeps!)

I don't just speak as a Soccer Mom, mind you. I'm a credentialed journalist with credits like The New York Times to moi name! Sheesh.

Still, it's a nice bit of news since it comes on the heels of a conversation with this kid that "due date" is a date-certain, not a date when one negotiates with a teacher for a few more days to do homework...

MEANWHILE, SPECIAL OFFER ALERT:

If any of you want to send me a soccer poem, I'll send you a comp copy of any of my poetry books...

Labels: ,