Tuesday, December 23, 2008

GALATEA TICKLES

There are way, way, way too many good reviews in numero 11 of Galatea Resurrects for me to point to more than a few – it’s a cornucopia
--Ron Silliman

It's a tickle, of course, for Galatea Resurrects No. 11 to receive so much attention over at Ron Silliman's -- the issue almost takes over Ron's latest linkie list!

And it can always get better! GR has some fabulous review copies still awaiting your interest. List is HERE. In fact, I can share just some of the titles I would have reviewed had I had the time -- as I've said before, I only review those poetry publications that compel me to review them, not because I have some particular author or other agenda in mind to address viz a review, so these are really fabulous works deserving of attentnion:
THE TRUE KEEPS CALM BIDING ITS STORY by Rusty Morrison

INFO RATION and PRINCESS OF THE WORLD IN LOVE by Stan Apps

SKIRT FULL OF BLACK by Sun Yung Shin

CREATION MYTHS by Mathias Svalina

EITHER SHE WAS by Karin Randolph

SUBMISSIONS by Jared Schickling

the journals BIRD DOG, VANITAS 2 and TINFISH

I'd actually started reviews on the above before running out of time (but now my trains of thought of them are sufficiently interrupted that I'd have to start from scratch were I able to turn to them again). So their review copies are still available. Don't take the above as my only recommendations among the submitted review copies as I haven't yet read everything that's been sent as a review copy (though sooner or later I do plan to read everything). There are plenty of fabuloso poetry publications awaiting you reviewers' attention. HINT.

Labels: