Tuesday, December 09, 2008

GALATEA SLOWLY BUT SURELY FLAPPIN' HER WINGS FOR THE NEXT RESURRECTION!

I'm workin' it, workin' it! Slowly but surely, I'm working on getting out the next issue of Galatea Resurrects. Tough due to my trouble schedule (am about to leave the mountain again for a couple of days). But if you go HERE (check out right sidebar), you'll at least see the names of the reviewers so far -- I nota bene this because without the volunteer efforts of these people, Galatea Resurrects would not exist (or be extremely boring with just Moi blathering out her opinions at y'all). So thank you lovely reviewers!

And a special THANKS to poet-professor Kristin Naca over at Macalester College for making Galatea reviews be a homework assignment! This is a great idea which you teachers can emulate, if you wish. That is, check out the review copies HERE and request them from me to distribute to your students whose critical eyes you're training! And if you then deem the students' work worthy of a fine grade, I'd be happy to publish their reviews! Here at Galatea, we HEART students because we are all students and, thus, Platonic logic-wise, we HEART YOU ALL!

Kapischkie?!

Labels: ,