Saturday, August 30, 2008

GALATEA RESURRECTS' NEW DEADLINE

My traveling schedule which has been in flux for several months now has flux-tuated again. I am now scheduled to leave the U.S.A. on Sept. 30, and I will be out for maybe a month-and-a-half in South America. Even if I have email, I certainly won't be blogging. What this means is that I've just extended the deadline for the next issue of Galatea Resurrects to Nov. 15, 2008.

This also means that if you wish to review any of the review copies, you need to tell me before Sept. 26 so that I'd have a chance to snailmail you the copy before I leave the country.

We continue to receive many lovely poetry publications hoping to receive some review and or engagement; please do go HERE for information for review copies and review submissions!

Email Moi at GalateaTen@aol.com for questions. As ever, I am here to serve....

Labels: