Thursday, February 28, 2008

GLOBALIZING POETRY!

Woot! I just received my first order from Belgium for any of my books (that I write or publish), and it's for two from the Tiny Books program! Yes, dears, I live to cover the world with poetry!

Which is to say, here's a reminder that, carpal tunnel syndrome notwithstanding, the Tiny Books series is still available for your pleasure ... all the while feeding the World literally with all proceeds going to the marvelous organization combatting global hunger, Heifer International! So what if Heifer just received $42.8 million from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation! That's a drop when it comes to combatting the need around the world. So, do consider ordering a Tiny Book -- have I mentioned that in your own lifetime, that book will become worth in the thousands?! It's a great nod to your retirement fund!

I'll stop pitching now before it becomes ugly...

Labels: , ,