Tuesday, June 19, 2007

BENDICIÓNES (aka PAGING MICHAEL CHMIELECKI)!

I should note my pleasure over the activity going on in Mexico City as regards translating poems from The First Hay(na)ku Anthology. The translators belong to the National Autonomous University of Mexico/Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM), specifically the Faculty of Literature and Philosophy/Facultad de Filosofía y Letras. The translations belong [sic] to the Modern Literature Department. All the translators study English Literature, including U.S., British and Canadian Literature. They hope to post the translations soon at a website associated with the "Periodico de Poesía" of UNAM.

Which is also to say, I am looking for Michael Chmielecki. I might have an outdated email for him. So if anyone knows him or if you, Michael, are reading this, please email me at GalateaTen@aol.com. Have a question re your hay(na)ku!

Labels: