Monday, July 01, 2013

LINK IN TO POETRY!

So there's a lot of contemporary poetry out there.  And since I READ A LOT of it -- part of my poetry practice (don't ask) -- I thought there might be at least one person who wouldn't mind receiving recommendations from a voracious reader who reads poetry unconstrained by schools or styles (I'm positing that'd be Moi).  Entonces, you are invited to

LINK IN TO POETRY!

my newest blog, and a blog of poetry recommendations (goal is to make daily recommendations) based on what I loved/love from my readings.  There are some poetry publications I might respect and admire but not necessarily love.  Just sayin'...I know it's all subjective -- but one wants to pay attention ...

Anyway, hope this blog is useful to at least one person out there from moi nine billion peeps.  Just remember this blog's slogan:

"Poetry are like daily apples -- they help you grow!"

Read that with a Forrest Gump accent, why dontcha!







Labels: , ,