Thursday, February 07, 2013

KEEP 'EM COMING!!

I love it!  Love these tiny books and one chair (!) coming in from the e-world.  In the last couple of days, I had packets from Maryland, Colorado ... and Budapest!!!!  I am writing posts as fast as I can over WHERE I SIT!  Today, I had to write two posts as the backlog is growing!

This is all good!  You all continue to be invited to "Books on Chairs" and how about a still life for you -- a picture from moi lunch today!



A miniature chair from a girl named "Story," spinach salad w/ fresh tomatoes and bacon bits, tiny poetry book, letter from a poet, a mini book-in-progress, and a Diet Coke!  What's not to like?!

These books, btw, are OOAK (as we say in the e-world) or 1/1 editions.  Thank you, Poets, for trusting me with these treasures!  Moi will give them all a good home.



Labels: ,