Friday, February 01, 2013

GROWING AND HARVESTING FROM THE GARDEN OF CHAIRS...TO EXPAND THE ART OF THE MINI-BOOK

Ach: how I love to watch my, correction: YOUR garden grow! Here's a LINK (ignore its date: I artificially date it into SitWithMoi's Arcbives) to show how the mini-chair collection has grown: in less than two months, from 7 to 37 chairs. Why? So that you, moi dears, may have chairs upon which to "shelve" your mini-books!

It's been great fun for Moi to participate as it has exercised, thus, expanded vision. Like, my latest "edited" mini-book, supposedly by my brother.



Through SitWithMoi, I've discovered a desire to expand the scope of the "mini-book" which often (tho not always) has been one of copying its larger avatars. Tsk! Let's expand that imagination!

A mini-book, certainly when viewed from a poet's eye, surely proposes its own Art. (Moi examples HERE, and more are coming as they're too much fun to make!) Poetry--it's not one of just repetition, but also expansion.

Enjoy!



Labels: , , ,