Sunday, October 21, 2012

FOR TRADING POETRY BOOKS!

The following list is an update of my list of recently BOUGHT POETRY books.  It includes some books I snapped up at a local library's sale--I had some of those books already but acquiring copies also allowed me to update my Community Bookshelf.  Through this Community Bookshelf, I can trade poetry books--check it out HERE if you have spare poetry books!

BOUGH BREAKS by Tamiko Beyer
TRISM by Rebecca Loudon
COLEMAN HAWKINS ORNETTE COLEMAN by Norma Cole
EATING IN THE UNDERWORLD by Rachel Zucker
5 SHADES OF GRAY by Eileen R. Tabios

Bought For Cents on the Dollar at A Library Sale:
HALF LIVES by Erica Jong
BIRTHDAY LETTERS by Ted Hughes
THE HEART OF A WOMAN by Maya Angelous
LIFE WORK by Donald Hall
BORDERLANDS/ LA FRONTERA by Gloria Anzaldua
LIKE THE PIECES OF DRIFTWOOD by Jon Francis
DARK CARD by Rebecca Foust
SEASONS AT EAGLE POND by Donald Hall
EZRA POUND AND HIS WORLD by Peter Ackroyd

Labels: ,