Friday, August 10, 2012

RECOMMENDING CHRIS PUSATERI!

As I've said before, I don't assign myself poetry books to review.  I just try to read as widely as I can and then whatever engages me into writing about them end up being the poetry pubs I would have reviewed!  So, there I was this morning waiting for someone.  And whilst waiting I went to Galatea Resurrects' laden -- I mean, overflowing! -- bookshelves of review copies and just took out Chris Pusateri's newest book, COMMON TIME to pass some time...

Well, reader, it was so engaging (I suggest you click on above link and order it for yourself!) that it ended up being the third title I will have reviewed for the next issue of Galatea Resurrects!  There are such gems on those bookshelves -- why don't you poetry lovers and critics check them out HERE!


Labels: