Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A HALL OF FAMER REVIEW!


Okay! We've just set up the Amazon.com account for the relational elations of ORPHANED ALGEBRA, so that the info on the account that there's no inventory is not accurate. Go ahead and order from there if that's convenient for you. And I raise this, too, because it just provided my collaboration with j/j hastain with its first review! By Amazon.com "Hall of Fame" reviewer Grady Harp! (Per Amazon's format, the review is within the comment section for the book.)  An excerpt?  Short but sweet:

"unquestionably rewarding"!!!
Of course, this "sweet" book -- it's my first book that I consider "sweet", for some reason -- is also available at that organization which we should all support: SPD! (As I write this, its site says the book is not yet available but ignore that, too, as books are in transit.)   So go on: Moi lives to reward Toi!
 

Labels: ,