Saturday, September 25, 2010

WHOOOOOOO...?! WHERE ARE YOOOOOOOO...?!



Ever hospitable, Moi also constructed three owl houses on Galatea's mountain--that's recent visitor Rhett above with one of 'em. But everytime I pass them, there's no mound of small animal bones beneath them that would prove an owl is IN THE HOUSE!

What do I need to do to get my hospitality reciprocated? They're painted, with a perch and all that! Sheeesh! Don't tell me Moi has to cook for you, too!

Speaking of which, in one of Michael's recent assignments, he was told to describe a favorite person. Naturally, he wrote about Moi, and he said things like

Mom does this (I'm saying "this" as can't remember what he said about me)
Mom does this
Mom does this
Mom does this
Mom does this
Mom tries to cook
Mom does this
Mom does this
...etc


Sheesh again! Lest we forget, I cook books all the time!

(IRS--that's a metaphor; go away.)

Labels: , ,