Thursday, August 26, 2010

MY LATEST AUTHOR PHOTO, TOO?



It's a lovely idea by Amy King -- to post photos of folks reading a particular poet, in this case, Bill Knott. I love my copy as it also has a handmade cover by Bill who's also a visual artist. You can see more photos of poets (e.g. Kirsten Kaschock, Marc Weiss, Emily Lloyd) reading Bill over HERE. Anyway, I just love this concept -- it's really lovely to see your book in a reader's hands and under a reader's eyes....

Meantime, thanks to Bill Knott for making such wonderful poems!

And, yes, I'm thinking this is a legit author photo for Moi. After all, the hair is frazzled and I'm in the kitchen (as regards the latter factor, we all know how I aspire to be a domestic goddess...but often fail. Like my experience in ... Poetry?)

Labels: