Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"SHE ATE HIS TESTICLES BETWEEN QUAFFS OF SWEET JEREZ"

Nice headline, yah? I wrote that in a poem "No Title Required"....which is absolutely beautified and beatified in this video by someone (I can't tell the name but if that's him speaking he's got a gawgeous voice) who apparently did it for a class in Skyline College:



I love it -- and THANK YOU TO WHOEVER.

And if you want to meet Moi-who-inspires and you are in New York City this Thursday, please come by the following and let me have you "quaff some sweet jerez"--I promise that if you do, we'll have a good time without me having to "eat your testicles":
MARSH HAWK PRESS SPRING BOOK LAUNCH!

You are all cordially invited to:

Spring Book Launch Party
May 13th, 2010
7:00 PM — 9:00 PM

Celebrating New Titles by Phillip Lopate, Eileen R. Tabios, Sandy McIntosh and Neil de la Flor

Ceres Gallery
547 West 27th, St Suite 201, New York, NY 10001
Phone and fax: 212-947-6100

Wonderful wine and food will be available!

FOR MORE INFORMATION, including directions, please go to the Marsh Hawk Press website HERE.

*****

Actually, the video above reminds me of another text-dance done on another poem, "The Secret Life of an Angel" (which in turn had been inspired by Jose Garcia Villa's poem, "Girl Singing"). This was created by Ernesto Priego--muchas gracias!




Off to New York soon and I hope to see you there!

Labels: , , , , ,