Tuesday, September 29, 2009

HOUSEKEEPING DE LIBROS

I've been getting some wonderful review copies for Galatea Resurrects (GR). Why don't you check them out HERE in case you can do a review by the Nov. 5, 2009 deadline?

Meanwhile, I'd like to nota bene that I've been blessed -- even before I started GR -- by frequently receiving poetry books from friends and strangers just because peeps know I love poetry and will read! So this is just to say, to avoid mix-up, if I receive a book addressed just to me without reference to "Galatea" or "Galatea Resurrects," I usually assume it's sent for my personal library.

If you've recently sent a review copy intended to GR but didn't include reference to GR, just drop me an email at GalateaTen@aol.com and I'll be sure to post it on the available review copy list. I'm not in this bidness to mooch...I'ma in this bidness to smooch!

Labels: , ,