Saturday, October 04, 2008

MY POEM IS BETTER THAN YOURS

I'm pleased to announce that I wrote the Best poem in Issue 1 whose list of "participants" after all is, to quote Ron Silliman, "both long and impressive".

I didn't actually download the issue as it's too big for my landline-constrained e-access here on the mountain. But, nonetheless, I've no doubt that I wrote the best poem in the issue (Someone alert me, please, to what I titled it....if I titled it).

I'm also pleased to see that they didn't include a poem by that poetaster Barack Obama, given that Moi, too, am running for President.

I am less pleased, however, to note a rather significant typo in my great poem. Poetry editors are so lax nowadays. There goes my hope that they have the discrimination to pick my poem for Pisscart Prize nomination...

Labels: ,