Thursday, October 02, 2008

MICHELLE FOR MOI V.P.!

The Peeps have spoken! Beneath my CAMPAIGN POSTER, you will see comments supporting Gura Michelle for Vice President. Part of Michelle's sparkling qualifications HERE!

I'll just emphasize -- Moi don't mean to fear-monger (yeah, right), but the gal who can take down three big, burly men with one hand notes that she can also use a rifle to take down the terrorists threatening our Empire, but she don't need no bullets. Can Sarah claim that?

More recently, she's been weaponing beautiful fans. I can't access YouTube from the mountain but you can check out my V.P. running mate at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2356XChZ10

where's she's the one with the blue fan while her sister fans the red one. It's a much lovelier vision than what will be inflicted on the universe tonight by would-be V.P.s Biden vs. Palin.

Last but not least: do as John Bloomberg-Rissman does. If I happen to drive by your casa and you don't have my CAMPAIGN POSTER speared atop your lawn, I will send my V.P. after you. Kapischkie?!

Labels: