Saturday, September 13, 2008

A POETICS OF WHITE CHOCOLATE & MACADAMIA NUT COOKIES

I want to swamp the planet with poetry books (e.g. these)....and so mailing out poetry books often offers the type of pleasure I associate with eating white chocolate & macadamia nut cookies (the soft cookie type, I'ma particular). But today, the pleasure is doubled since the book I'm loosening offa the mountain is MINE! Well. Yay!

Participants -- some delay but your books are on their way! Thanks again for indulging moi aesthetic mischief!

{If you see your name here, I need your snailmail addy: Juaniyo Arcellana, Andrea Baker, Clayton Couch, Aileen Ibardaloza, Nicholas Manning, Chris Murray, Murat Nemet-Nejat, Roger Pao, Rochita Loenen-Ruiz, Jeffrey Cyphers Wright, Alfred A. Yuson, Annabelle Udo.)

Labels: ,