Saturday, April 07, 2007

I WOULDN'T MIND BEING "CONTINENTAL"!

First and foremost, you are INVITED to this coming Friday's reading in Berkeley; go HERE for info.

Secondly, the young and fresh The Continental Review would like to present Moi to the internet. Okay. But this requires me sending them a ten-minute video of me reading poems. If someone attending the reading would like to volunteer to video me so I can have something to send them, email me at GalateaTen@aol.com. I will reciprocate with mucho gratitude and plenty of poetry books for your reading pleasure.

If you would like to video me but don't have a gizmo to do so, I am advised that video web cams can cost as little as $30. If you wish, I'll purchase said web cam for you and you can keep it after video-ing me. Again, just email me to let me know!

Labels: