Tuesday, March 27, 2007

THE INFINITE EXPANSE OF GALATEA RESURRECTS' COMMENTS FIELD

I placed a post with links in the Comments Section of Nicholas Manning's review of Mark Lamoreaux's Night Season, pointing readers to a follow-up discussion on the review at Mark's and Nicholas' blogs.

I've long known that, de facto, the "Comments Section" of Galatea Resurrects (GR) is not just its own Comments spaces but also the rest of poetry blogland, if not the internet. I've never alluded to those "off-site" comments in GR's comment sections before but thought to do so re the review of Mark's book because, certainly, that's one kind of discourse I hope that GR encourages.

And now I'm thinking that, in the future, maybe I'll continue linking to such off-site Comments in GR's comments fields. I mean, I won't link to those just praising or noting new issues of GR...but I think the give-and-take from and between Mark and Nicholas are worth reading. And I'm grateful as well to the others who've commented on their blogs, further extending the discourse.

Labels: