Tuesday, December 12, 2006

KANSAS CALLS OUT MOI DAISIES

A different
Singer

croons from behind
an impassive
speaker.
--from "Athena" (Dredging For Atlantis)


Here Moi am -- skipping through the daisies of blogland, practicing light, speaking light, capturing sunbeams and making them dance...scenting your eyes with jasmine and all...and along comes a new blogger punching right through that beaming persona to call me

TROUBLEMAKER

I love it. Particularly to mention my name with Alice Notley, Lyn Hejinian and Shanna Compton (that Shanna is SUCH a troublemaker...). I'm also name-dropping--that was obvious, right...? I mean: I am so transparent!

This poet-foodie --welcome to blogland, Jim McCrary -- punches through this blog and sees

ME

Don't do it too often, ya hear? I got goals where my usual misanthropy would be highly ineffective.

Now, back to ... Light!