Wednesday, November 29, 2006

WHAT I HAVE IN COMMON WITH BRITNEY SPEARS

(or so I understand from what the radio morning talk show peeps are blathering...)

which is to say, my hair is standing up and askew and I've got a slightly manic gaze on my face and the dogs are complaining I worked so late last night they couldn't get me up at 6 a.m. to let them out for their morning barkings at the deer...and I'm still working away here at the computer and then my gaze dropped and I realized:

beneath my manic hair I am wearing no panties. I am wearing the t-shirt I wore to bed and beneath, nada.

Geeeeeez. There are limits to what I will do for Poetry. You will forgive me if I now go offline, take a shower, have my first cuppa and maybe a bit of breakfast...before I continue this punishing schedule of making sure Poetry Takes Over The World!!!!