Saturday, July 08, 2006

A VERITABLE CHAP PARADISE!

One of the pleasures of editing Galatea Resurrects is seeing all these fabuloso books and chaps land as review copies in my In Box. It all helps me achieve my goal of reading every single poem ever written (whether or not I'll ever say anything publicly about said poems).

Anyway, with all that traffic into my In Box, it made me realize just what a stupendously LOVELY and BRILLIANT project Susana Gardner helped manage through the Dusie chap collective efforts. I've never seen so many lovely chaps go perch among moi papers -- in fact, without intending to, I even ended up reviewing one for the next issue of Galatea Resurrects.

Anyway, if you wish to see what lovely Dusie chaps -- and other publications -- are looking for engagements, please check here for the list of GR's review copies!