Tuesday, December 24, 2013

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Two favorite Holiday Season greetings this year are Sheila Murphy's annual Season's Greetings poem-card, and a handwritten (!) letter from Rebecca Loudon!  THANK YOU!  And to you all, from Moi and the extended family:




Rebecca's handwritten letter is especially special to me.  I have these intermittent daydreams of living in a small town where the population numbers in the hundreds or hundred and I'm helping develop a "Main Street" by starting/operating a combined post office/library.  I don't know where these dreams come from, but I'm sure they say something about me.  Anyway, part of this dream is that there's no internet et al and the only way to communicate with the outside world is through letters, specifically handwritten letters.  So, THANK YOU REBECCA!  YOU DID BRING THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT!




Labels: