Wednesday, May 08, 2013

GALATEA RESURRECTS CONTINUES RESURRECTING...


Busy. As for creative writing -- one of the major focuses of my life and yet just a part of daily life activities -- I'm working on three manuscripts-in-progress.  So the blogging has slipped of late.  Except that I'm also preparing to release the next issue of Galatea Resurrects.

I haven't closed the issue yet for ye last-minute straggler reviewers, but so far have 52 new reviews.  While that's a huge amount of new reviews by most standards, it's only (cough) 52 when I've seen Galatea's count go into three figures in the past.  So this occasions the stray thought of whether I should continue the publication.  But then, in reviewing the issue-in-progress, I realized that this upcoming issue will review fourteen (14!) poetry publishers new to Galatea (bringing the count of publishers reviewed to date to 474 publishers in 17 countries).

I guess that means it's still too early to pull the plug.  So many books, so few venues for exposure!

Entonces, even as I finish putting together the next issue, please do note the new Submissions Deadline for the subsequent 21st issue of Galatea Resurrects: Nov. 27, 2013.  Do go HERE for more information!


Labels: ,