Monday, December 03, 2012

GALATEA RESURRECTS IN 2013

I've set the new deadline for the first 2013 issue of Galatea Resurrects: April 10, 2013!

I'm working now on the next issue but can continue to take reviews through the end of this week as it takes me a while to do formatting and stuff ...

I keep wondering what to do next with GR.  It seems like I've made my point as regards this project--which is a larger point than just being a medium for poetry reviews.  But there seems such a need for a venue for, simply, more poetry reviews--especially a venue which doesn't believe in gate-keeping so much as matchmaking (matching a reader with a poetry book, that is).  It's all good, but I just don't like repeating myself for long.  If any of you have an idea for further enlivening GR, email at GalateaTen@aol.com

Labels: