Friday, December 16, 2011

FESTIVELY YOURS!

SMOOCH SMOOCH to ye 9.5 billion Peeps. Hello: this is your Chatelaine who holds the key to your happiness! Which is to say, as I write this, I have in my lovely greedy hands for the next issue of Galatea Resurrects:

103 NEW POETRY REVIEWS!

Sigh. Just think of what Moi could achieve if she actually took reviews seriously ...

Anyhoo. Yes dears. I do hold the key to happiness. As I've said before, it can be encapsulated in one word that begins with "S" (No, Karri, it is not "Soave"!). Here's the key:



How funny. I just realized "Santa" begins with "S." Well, no, the word ain't "Santa" either ... though it could be a metaphor for the real thing. Sigh: I wish I could share that word but I can't. Until you figure it out, please do continue to visit Moi blog. Haranguing at lovely, generous, curious people like you is how Moi manages to pull off such things as ... 103 NEW POETRY REVIEWS!

And do check here for when that festive issue is released!

'

Labels: ,