Saturday, November 05, 2011

THE PACQUIAO POEMS!


Yo, this is the Chatty Blog -- particularly important to discerning sports fans! Welcome Boxing! To wit:

A while back, Manny Pacquiao's singing of that tune came to my attention, and I was struck by the following lyrics of the song he likes to sing (title doesn't come to mind at the moment):
Sometimes
when we touch
the honesty
is too much

Now, the original tune obviously was a love song. But if you think about boxing, isn't that another way of interpretation? I can imagine how a boxed "touch" can be quite honest (Pow! Ow!).

Anyway, I've long thought about a new manuscript of poems related to one of the World's Greatest Boxers, which is a way to raise your attention to this latest must-read article: "Mayweather versus that ‘little fella’ Pacquiao" by Benjamin Pimentel.

Now, if only I can get more freed-up time to devote attention to go commercial in poetry: Emmanuel 'Manny' Dapidran Pacquiao. I just know there are legions of boxing fans just awaiting this particular book:
THE PACQUIAO POEMS

Pow!! Ow!!




'

Labels: , , ,