Tuesday, September 11, 2007

AT 47 YEARS OF AGE

I know the secret to Happiness. It's not love, fame, power, money or any of the usual suspects....It's not even poetry. It's

               S________

If you want to try to guess that word, I'll give you a hint: hints about it abound throughout this blog.

Oh, fine. I'll play Vanna White and give you a vowel:

               S_______E

Guess it and be happy!

*****

The Fallen Angels gave me a most salubrious birthday present. The arrival of my first hardback cover. The hardbacks of The Light....and to have Mom be there when I opened the box. I know she thought as much as I did as we gazed at the cover, "Hello Daddy..."

*****

Thank you to those who've expressed Birthday wishes. Yes, as The Light... reveals, I am not, after all, a "9-1-1" Baby. Joy. And, indeed, the hubby took Moi and Mom out to dinner yesterday not today. Birthday wine: 2003 Longwood Shiraz "The Sheep Shearer".

Then said hubby gave me a birthday card of a dog pooping on Mars. All very nice and sweet. I am happy.

Labels: , ,