Wednesday, August 15, 2007

IT TAKES A VILLAGE

Well flap flap. It's sure taking a global village to keep this Conjuration ongoing --

San Francisco
Los Angeles
Atlanta
San Francisco
St. Helena
San Francisco
Manila
Santo Tomas
Vigan
Galimuyod
Vigan
Santo Tomas
Manila
San Francisco
St. Helena
Calistoga...

...and we haven't even discussed the biggie that will require a foray into Latin America. "Discuss"? Actually, I ain't discussin'. Am just flappin' as I gotta keep the flames burning beneath those Angelic wings. Whoooosh, ye Fallen Ones:

Make it so.

*****

And whilst I'm armchair-flappin', I'm still in catch-up mode after having been IN FLIGHT but off line for 12 days. But, yes, I'm ready to take the rest of the reviews for the next issue of Galatea Resurrects. But do check out the updated list HERE of available review copies (next issue's deadline is Nov. 5). And if you think you're owed a Tiny Book, you probably are. I have a stack to handwrite and deliver to y'all. Thanks in advance for your patience.

Whooooosh.

Labels: ,