Tuesday, April 24, 2007

MOI LUVS ENTHUSIASM...BUT:

Living on a mountain means my internet access is not viz latest technology. I don't know if that has something to do with what happened last night, to wit: I almost got shut down because I received 70 -- maybe 73 or 78, I lost exact count -- emails, one after another, from Craig Perez as regards the launching of his new press, Achiote Press. The email was all the same content -- about requesting my help to spread the word about his press' launching; details HERE.

So, go to the link above for the word. But next time, Peeps, one email suffices. And congrats to Craig for launching a new poetry press -- sorry I won't be able to make it, but at least I provided guest bedroom facilities for one of your speakers, eh?

[P.S. to Craig -- I'm sure you actually just sent one email that then got replicated by some mischievous fallen angel. No need to email me about this post; I'm, uh, kinda scared to receive your emails for a while...]

Labels: