Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A HAY(NA)KU BIBLIOGRAPHY

I've just updated the Hay(na)ku Poetry Blog site to begin a Bibliography where I mention books and other publications in which hay(na)ku appears. Please email me at GalateaTen@aol.com if you know of other publications. The initial Bibliography list is off the top of my head, just to get things started.

This is for a project that's likely to debut in 2010 so I know that I'll at least take additions to the Bibliography until then. So please include publications that are forthcoming but known to include hay(na)ku. I also am not au courant with publications that include visual hay(na)ku so please share that information.

For the same project, I also must now keep tabs on the Links to various sites that display hay(na)ku, which is the second post below the Bibliography. For such, please also alert me to changes and updates.

Thank you, Dears.

Labels: