Thursday, July 27, 2006

IT'S ALL GREEK TO MOI!

"..she is arduously and long-sufferingly researching the poetry of wine"
--from the Chatelaine's bio for POST BLING BLING



I'll bite! So I did this test...and:

You scored as Erato. You are Erato. The muse of love poetry, you view the world through rose colored glasses. Appearance is very important to you, and you are considered to be the most beautiful of all nine muses.

Erato

63%

Terpischore

50%

Calliope

50%

Euterpe

44%

Polyhymnia

44%

Urania

44%

Thalia

38%

Clio

31%

Melpomene

19%

Which of the Greek Muses are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


*****

Well, wine and whine overpowered the Greek Muse in Moi. When I moved to northern California, I had a choice: look as hot as I did while I was a New Yorker (hah) or risk lush-ious dissipation to enjoy the wine. Guess what Missy WinePoetics did?

What I do to suffer for my p!o!e!t!r!y...Sip. Early morning and she's already a-sippin'...!!!