Wednesday, March 30, 2011

MOI'S HIT THE MOTHER LODE...

Geeeeez. I have this site-in-progress up online that addresses poetry and adoption. I plan to inaugurate it in a few days. But for the last few weeks, word keeps seeping out and people have even commented on it already....even though I haven't finished setting it up.

I'm just AMAZED -- there seems to be such HUNGER in the exploration of adoption/poetry issues. It's one of those projects where its impact cuts through to and into the bone. I can't wait to announce it.

It's so powerful -- I've already released buckets of tears just from reading and re-reading because I've got to format it...

When I announce it, I'll also announce the formal Call to Participate ... so if any of you are poets with adoption experiences, await ... the Word!

Labels: