Wednesday, January 13, 2010

HELPING OUT

If you want advice on which organization to use for your Haiti donation, I recommend Doctors Without Borders – Haiti Earthquake Response. Their global scope and effectiveness will deliver the immediate assistance needed in Haiti by providing health care where the local medical infrastructure has been devastated.

***

On another type of helping out, I was quite moved to get my first review for the next issue of Galatea Resurrects. It's a review written by someone I've LONG admired -- I didn't know he had heard of Galatea! Anyway, quite honored to receive words from Richard Kostelanetz.

If Kostelanetz can contribute to GR, you might consider doing so as well! There are new review copies on Galatea's Review Copy List just dying for your engagement!

Labels: ,