Tuesday, January 27, 2009

MOI IS ALSO QUITE GRAPHIC

Well now. So, as a novel, I apparently extend the "Theory of the Novel", to wit:
I was gladly surprised to discover [NOVEL CHATELAINE] not only a novel, but a graphic novel. In a way it's also a kind of paper-based hyper-novel, because it very cleverly questions the boundaries between codex-based literature (to use a term I have been repeating throughout a thing I've been writing), digital information, poetry, visual art, performance art and narrative.

Thanks Ernesto. Illustrations in NOVEL CHATELAINE courtesy of the big-ly charming Amanda Laughtland! And I'ma tellin' ya, Peeps: FREE NOVEL OFFER HERE. So far, NOVEL CHATELAINE has winged its way to seven countries [UPDATE: eight countries!]....thanks for the interest!

Purrrr....

Labels: